But there are things and moments in life, that seem so simple, that bring me an immense amount of joy and satisfaction to me and my family.
We have this super sweet lawn mower, that my older children give rides to the younger children on, on an everyday basis. Rider is the main candidate. He usually wakes right up and within 10-15 minutes is asking for a "lawn mower ride." That sound more like "awahnmowewwide." Mouthful of marbles sometimes....
Rider's trike brings joy to him everyday, inside and out of the house! Notice that his trike is toting around a car? It has towing capabilities.
I revel in delight when my children
play with each other on their own.
There are Lego cities to be built, and Lego homes,
and anything else imaginable,
and the construction site is left in
pieces and parts of all over my real home
(and left outside of),
that is not built from Legos.
There are younger children being
carried in pillowcases by the
older kids, tickle fights on the
couch, storage buckets to be
filled with little boys...
I love playing the piano and singing.
That is an every day occurrence that
brings me peace and satisfaction every time.
that it has saved little children
from their demise on occasion!
What are your
Simple Pleasures
in life?
3 comments:
I was just thinking about this the other day and I have decided one of my most favorite simple pleasures is seeing my kids faces just beam when there dad comes home. Thanks for this post.
Thanks for sharing a great post:)I really need to mellow out and enjoy lifes simple pleasures more. I haven't peeped in on you in a while. Hope things are fabulous. You are such a fun, bright, beautiful person!!
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment