We have arrived back in Ohio, as of 2 1/2 hours ago! I will posting all the happenings over the summer, because.... why not! We had a wonderful time. We stayed with Debbie and Greg. Lance came out with us for a few days and then for a couple weeks at the end for vacation time, but worked in between then, here in Ohio.
It's nice to see all my stuff again. It's like recycling presents. I forgot about the fun stuff we have, and now I am so thrilled to have it again. Hmmmm...maybe that's what I will do for Christmas. I will just start packing up a bunch of the kids stuff, then when they get it for Christmas they will just be so happy to have it back again!
I have to admit something. I did do that to a few of my kids when they were really, really young.
There...I feel good about getting that off my chest. Too bad it couldn't havecome off my rear-end, but I digress......
It's nice to be back!
4 comments:
haha! you're too funny! Glad you're home for a stretch, and then get your fanny back out here to annoy me some more!
Loved your CD! "The Chance" was my favorite - great lyrics!
Glad you made it back safe! But, more importantly (but only slightly) are you passing around your CD and I didn't get one...or even get to hear it?! Thanks a lot!
Funny story about the presents! It's not a bad idea, actually, when they're young.
I'm glad you're home with your stuff again! It's always nice coming home from vacation and having everything be yours! Enjoy. Sorry we didn't get together again. This summer was busier than I had planned.
Oh Lor, you're home! I agree, it's nice coming home. I can't believe you're started on the last stretch. Way to go, girl. You can do anything for one last year. I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah. How was the reunion? I'm sure it was terribly boring, right? We didn't miss a single thing, right? ;) yah, right...I'm sure it was awesome. I, of course, missed all the late night chats! :( loves, Jes
Post a Comment