Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reminscing






"I wish the world would rewind to when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house."

Rider said today while reminiscing about being pushed in the wheelbarrow at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We can barely wait until June 23rd (our official "drive on outta here" date)!!

4 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

i don't blame him...he has some pretty awesome grandparents...are you so excited to settle down in life?! the adventures are fun but it is also nice to put roots down. too bad your roots won't be in vernal!

Mellissa said...

That is so precious! I'm so excited for you guys to be a couple of counties away instead of a couple of states away!

loriallen said...

I am so super de duper excited! It's crazy to think of living in the same place longer than 3 years! It will be the first time since I was 12 years old!! Crazy to think about!

Allen Family said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I know it's a huge change and a huge amount of work, but it will be so great. I'm glad you are starting to be able to look forward to it. Wish we were around to help you pack up. Did you find a house? loves, Jes